Guided Idaho Specialty Hunts
Idaho outfitters for bighorn sheep rams, mountain goats & moose
Traditional or modern archery hunts and/or rifle hunts
SPECIALTY HUNTS VARY (8-30 through 11-23)
One-on-One Fully Guided Hunts
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY SPECIALTY HUNTS
We will help you with the TAG process
Quality horses and equipment needed to travel rugged terrain
Experienced hunting guides to help you glass
Idaho Specialty Hunts
HIGH ADVENTURE for Idaho bighorn sheep rams, mountain goats & moose with Rawhide Outfitters professional big game hunt guides
Big horn sheep, mountain goat and the Shiras moose are considered to be North America’s most prestigious big game trophies. Idaho has some of the best draw odds on these “once in a life time” hunts making Idaho a “must apply for” state. If you are successful in drawing one of these “Trophy Species” in our units, either Unit 28, 29, 36B, or 37-A and want professional assistance please contact Rawhide Outfitters. Our pro guides, horses and equipment are ready to pull the stops out to guide you on the hunt of a lifetime. Our guides spend over 90 days a year in these units, insuring the best possible knowledge and experience needed to provide a hunt of this caliber.
Your hunting success and satisfaction is of the utmost of importance to us. We assist anyone who is interested in applying for one of these hunts of a life time. Please call us for advice on the unit that would be your best opportunity.
2021 Rates and Information
One on One Guided Hunt
Specialty Hunts Season Varies Aug 30 – Nov 23
|10 Day Big Horn Sheep Hunt||$9,800.00|
|6 Day Mountain Goat Hunt||$6,500.00|
|6 Day Shiras Moose Hunt||$6,500.00|
|Big Horn Sheep, Moose, Mountain Goat (Tag & Application Fee)||$2,626.75|
|Idaho Hunting License||$185.00|
Applications are accepted the month of April. Results of the draw are made known in May.
- Applicants must have a current Idaho hunting license to apply.
- If you are unsuccessful, fees are refunded except for the application fee of $45.75 and the Idaho hunting license fee of $185.00.
- Sheep are 10 day hunts, moose and goat are 6 day hunts.
- For hunters who wish to apply for this once in a lifetime opportunity, we are more than glad to complete the application process for you.
- DEPOSIT – A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your hunt and dates and is due at the time of booking along with license and tag fees. Remaining balance of hunt and applicable taxes are due 30 days prior to hunt dates! Deposits are transferable if a replacement can be found before the purchase of hunting tags in depositor’s name.
- Gratuities are not mandatory, however, it is customary to tip your hunting guide and cook if you feel they did a good job for you.
- Idaho Hunting License and tags may be purchased across the counter; no quotas.
Father / Son Hunt
My dad, John Cranney, owner of Rawhide Outfitters, was able to fulfill his lifetime goal of hunting a Rocky Mountain Big Horn Sheep, and I was fortunate enough to be with him. This was one of those special memories that will be forever etched in our minds. I would like to thank Dad for this special time we spent on this amazing hunt. It will always be one of my favorite memories!
We would also like to thank God most of all for the blessings He gives us and the health we have to be able to climb the mountains, and of course, for all of His beautiful creations he has given us to enjoy and be stewards of. Luke Cranney
Ready for an exciting big game hunt with our family operated Idaho hunting outfitters who’s hunting guides CARE that you have the ultimate Idaho hunting experience?
Our family’s passion for providing the BEST big game hunting experience is contagious,
creating hunting memories to last a lifetime!